Winter Reads 2017 – a free ebook from MUP
Download your copy now!
Today we have a special gift for you – a free ebook called Winter Reads 2017.
The ebook features a collection of the latest non-fiction highlights from the bookshelves here at MUP. Best of all it's completely free and you can download it right now.
Inside the digital pages you'll discover Susan Carland arguing for women’s voices to be heard in Islamic culture and faith; Mo Hope, the rising star of women’s football, reflecting on the strength she found to prevail over adversity; Rodney Syme encouraging us to think about dying with dignity; and Dr Rebe Taylor's incredible journey into ancient Indigenous Tasmania. Plus, there's a special introduction from MUP CEO Louise Adler.
The ebook is
- available in MOBI format (for Kindles) and EPUB format (for all other ereaders including iPads)
- a gift from MUP to you 🎁 😉
So make yourself a cup of tea/coffee/mulled wine, pull up a blanket and enjoy the hottest non-fiction reading during the coldest months.
- Introduction by Louise Adler
- Fighting Hislam by Susan Carland
- Into the Heart of Tasmania by Rebe Taylor
- Reboot by Richard Walsh
- Take Heart by Chloe Shorten
- Mischka’s War by Sheila Fitzpatrick
- Time to Die by Rodney Syme
- Women Leading by Christine Nixon and Amanda Sinclair
- Climate Wars by Mark Butler
- My Way by Moana Hope
- Throwing Stuff Away (Saying Goodbye to Dad) by Ginger Gorman, from the winter issue of Meanjin